Thursday, December 19, 2013

Example A.

Well here we are at a later time than I would like writing on the internet. The world wide web with its crawlers and spiders just a psuedo click away. For the current time I had brilliant thoughts and questions running through my head but as I watched them leave I had another idea. Start a rambling blog, a streaming of the consciousness of oneself, in this case me. No grammar correction going on but I will spell check, cause its easy and not doing that would be lazy. This is a dumping ground of cerebral waste, a high end art gallery of cranial designs and a sleeping pill for the bastard brain that won't stop running at 4am when you get up to pee and just want to go back to bed.     The long spaces are thoughts becoming a little more coherent..... same with dots....      so its like a real time pause.... in the sense your eyes should take a little more time between the spaces than if they were filled with letters. Right now my head is on virtual playback of David Russell's arrangement of Handel..........ok.....now my brain is finished unloading the current static in its TV and its time to start making some sense of the quantum mechanics contained between my ears.

    Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment